Soothie Sleeve™ Lucy the Lamb
- FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Pediatrician Created
- Free Expanded Sleeve Included w/Purchase
- 2022 Baby Innovation Award: Plush Toy Product of the Year
Introducing Lucy the Lamb!
Each Soothie Sleeve™ by Mini Ducklings™ set contains:
💞 Adorable & huggable plush lamb named Lucy
💞 Yellow coordinating standard size sleeve designed to absorb scent to comfort your child
💞 Our signature Close at Heart hardcover book
💞 A ready-to-gift box perfect for baby showers & hospital visits
Safe for 0+
Plush Animal: spot clean only. Sleeve: hand wash or delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
Would You Like to Add Additional Items?
Shop our entire collection & receive FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS on all orders.
Soothie Sleeve™ Lucy the Lamb
CLOSE AT HEART
Close at Heart is a beautifully illustrated story that shows the many ways Soothie Sleeve™ can comfort your child. It will quickly become a favorite book to read together.
Written with love by Ellie Donahue, the daughter of pediatrician and creator, Dr. Sarah Donahue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some times Soothie Sleeve can be useful?
Great question! My hope is that it will become your child’s most loved stuffed animal and provide years of comfort. There are so many ways it can be used---please share with us on social media (@miniducklings) when it is most helpful for you and your child! Here are some perfect times to use your Soothie Sleeve to start:
• A babysitter can comfort your child with their favorite Soothie Sleeve while you go out for a much-needed night out
• Allows Mom to sleep through a nighttime feeding while someone else (Dad, Grandma, Nanny, Aunt, Uncle) gives the baby a bottle
• Daycare/Nanny can use to comfort your child while you work
• Toddler can snuggle their Soothie Sleeve to comfort them all night for less frequent awakenings
• Can soothe your child while you are away on a work trip
• Helps encourage your baby to take a bottle because they relax with your scent
Do you offer additional sleeves for purchase?
Each Soothie Sleeve comes with one standard size sleeve. We currently offer an expanded size sleeve option for use with larger arms. We plan to offer additional sleeves in the original colors and new colors/patterns in the future to allow for more flexibility if your original sleeve is in use or being washed and you need to wear another one. Please let us know on social media if there are certain patterns/colors you would be interested in us carrying (@miniducklings)!
Can my child sleep with their Soothie Sleeve?
Yes, as long as they are over 12 months! The American Academy of Pediatrics safe sleep recommendations for the first 12 months include keeping soft objects like stuffed animals away from the sleep area. So, you can certainly use the Soothie Sleeve to calm and soothe your baby during their bedtime snuggles but then remember to remove the animal from the crib prior to them going to sleep.
When will my order ship?
Soothie Sleeves ship in 3-5 business days
Is the Soothie Sleeve washable?
• We recommend you only spot clean your Plush Animal.
• The Sleeve can be hand washed or washed on a delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.