- FREE Shipping+ Free Returns
- Safety Tested 0+
- Free bonus extra stretchy sleeve included
- 2022 Baby Innovation Award: Plush Toy of the Year
Wear sleeve to absorb parent's scent
Place sleeve on plush animal as a t-shirt
Parent's scent comforts child while apart
Each Soothie Sleeve™ by Mini Ducklings™ set contains:
💞 Adorable & huggable plush
💞 Coordinating standard size sleeve designed to absorb scent to comfort your baby
💞 Our signatureClose at Hearthardcover book
💞 A ready-to-gift box perfect for baby showers & hospital visits
CLOSE AT HEART
Close at Heart is a beautifully illustrated story that shows the many ways Soothie Sleeve™ can comfort your child. It will quickly become a favorite book to read together. Written with love by Ellie Donahue, the daughter of pediatrician and creator, Dr. Sarah Donahue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some times Soothie Sleeve can be useful?
Great question! My hope is that it will become your child’s most loved stuffed animal and provide years of comfort.
Here are some perfect times to use your Soothie Sleeve to start:
• A babysitter can comfort your child with their favorite Soothie Sleeve
• Allows Mom to sleep through a nighttime feeding while someone else (Dad, Grandma, Nanny, etc) gives the baby a bottle
• Daycare/Nanny can use to comfort your child while you work
• Toddler can snuggle their Soothie Sleeve to comfort them all night for less frequent awakenings
• Can soothe your child while you are away on a work trip
Do you offer additional sleeves for purchase?
Each Soothie Sleeve comes with one standard size sleeve and we are including a slightly stretchier additional sleeve as part of our initial launch. We currently also offer an expanded size sleeve option for use with larger arms. We plan to offer additional sleeves in the original colors and new colors/patterns in the future to allow for more flexibility if your original sleeve is in use or being washed and you need to wear another one.
Can my child sleep with their Soothie Sleeve?
Yes, as long as they are over 12 months! The American Academy of Pediatrics safe sleep recommendations for the first 12 months include keeping soft objects like stuffed animals away from the sleep area. So, you can certainly use the Soothie Sleeve to calm and soothe your baby during their bedtime snuggles but then remember to remove the animal from the crib prior to them going to sleep.
When will my order ship?
Soothie Sleeves ship in 1-2 business days
Is the Soothie Sleeve washable?
• We recommend you only spot clean your Plush Animal.
• The Sleeve can be hand washed or washed on a delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
I’m gifting this to my now 2 month old granddaughter for Christmas. I think her parents and she will love it! The sweet little lamb resembles my granddaughter!
The babies loved the bears!
These are so adorable and super soft and he really seems to love it!
So soft and easy to you love it 😍